> Royalties department
First time user?
With your PIN and account number, you can now register to use this service. If you don't have a PIN number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Royalties Department is based at the head office of Cambridge University Press in Cambridge, UK, and is responsible for the administration of the financial aspects of all contracts with Cambridge authors throughout the world. This includes:
- Calculating earnings from sales of your works, and from any sales of subsidiary rights and permissions;
- Preparing your royalties statement;
- Payment of royalties;
- Answering your queries.
- To make payments punctually;
- To ensure the accuracy of statements;
- To make statements clear;
- To respond to queries efficiently.
||Please use the online form
Cambridge University Press
University Printing House
||+44 (0) 1223 326088
+44 (0) 1223 347909